Terms And Conditions
- A 100% fee needs to be paid before starting the classes for any course.
- Should a student cause any damage to the institution's property, they are to be held responsible for compensation including full costs of repair.
- Students are expected to observe and act upon the class timetable and must attend all classes on time.
- Once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded.
- After making the payment if the student doesn't attend any class for a month, then the fees paid would get lapsed and further students need to make repayment of a fee to take the classes again.
- If a course fee is broken into an installment with mutual understanding of both parties. Then installment needs to be paid on or before the decided deadline, in case the student fails to make the payment of the installment on the decided date then 10% of the whole fee would be charged extra to the student.
- Once the admission has been done for a particular stack of courses will not be able to change the stack further. Appropriate permission and reason have to be quoted for change in a stack of the course.
- The student has to inform in prior if he/she is taking leave for a particular period.
- Students should wear clean, neat, and ironed clothes, combed hair, and perfumed.