WhatsApp marketing is a type of messenger marketing, which implies promoting a brand through WhatsApp. This channel helps brands reach an enormous audience, build strong relationships with customers, and increase sales.
- A private and secure platform: WhatsApp is a safe bet as it has established itself as a trusted platform that encrypts messages and doesn’t share information with third parties. Unlike other apps, it isn’t laden with ads, meaning customers look to it as a safe and private place to communicate regularly.
- Real-time customer service and support: With WhatsApp, alerts and updates can be received in real-time. Most importantly, any urgent questions that need answering can be answered in a timely and direct fashion, with no middleman slowing down the process.
- A highly engaging digital channel: WhatsApp Business messaging enables businesses to collect and analyze valuable consumer research.
- A personal and trusted channel: Using WhatsApp allows businesses to get more personal and authentic with messaging. WhatsApp can be used to send personalized promotions, updates, and more from a profile that is branded in line with the company’s guidelines.
- Supports automation and FAQ: The “quick replies” function on WhatsApp Business enables businesses to store and reuse useful and frequently sent messages to speed up the customer service process.