A system integral of supply chain management that contents actual company sales and the customer. The goal of service management is to maximize service supply chains. The purpose of service management are to reduce high costs by integrating products and services and keep inventory levels smaller.
- Low Cost: Cost savings is the most common reason why businesses switch to a cloud-based solution.
- Automatic Updates: Commercial off-the-shelf software begins to depreciate as soon as it’s purchased. Costly and frequent updates may be required to keep your system safe and up-to-date.
- Flexibility: Companies can switch between different types of service — Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) at any time to meet their unique needs.
- Security and Recovery: Cloud systems store your data in a secure and centralized off-site location, protected with encryption.
- Accessibility: Cloud-based service management allows employees to access data from anywhere so that they can work on the go.