Java is a language for programming and a forum. Java is a high-level, robust programming language that is object-oriented and stable. In 1995, Java was developed by Sun Microsystems (which is now Oracle's subsidiary).Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented programming language designed for having lesser implementation dependencies. It is a computing platform for application development. Java is fast, secure, and reliable, therefore. It is widely used for developing Java applications in laptops, data centers, game consoles, scientific supercomputers, cell phones, etc. One of the most widely used programming languages, Java is used as the server-side language for most back-end development projects, including those involving big data and Android development. Java is also commonly used for desktop computing, other mobile computing, games, and numerical computing.
Features of Java
- It is one of the easy-to-use programming languages to learn.
- Write code once and run it on almost any computing platform.
- Java is platform-independent. Some programs developed in one machine can be executed on another device.
- It is designed for building object-oriented applications.
- It is a multithreaded language with automatic memory management.
- It is created for the distributed environment of the Internet.
- Facilitates distributed computing as its network-centric.
What is Java used for?
- It is used for developing Android Apps
- It helps you to create Enterprise Software
- Wide range of Mobile Java Applications
- Scientific Computing Applications
- Use for Big Data Analytics
- Java Programming of Hardware devices
- They are used for Server-Side Technologies like Apache, JBoss, GlassFish, etc.
Digital marketing course in hubli2022-11-13 00:29:40